Tuesday 10 December 2013

New Blog! Welcome Back!


Hi Everyone, welcome to my new blog! Some old posts from Nina's ah-mazing Blog will be making an appearance, however they will be edited to fit the new blog and the new 'sofistication'.
This blog will be filled with Nail Polish Swatches, Reviews and Tutorials! I will also include some links to cool things I've found about Nail Art or polish.
There will be the occasional post about some stuff that has happened in my life, so I may as well get you up to date now.
Okay so I have just graduated High School, with our formal and after party last week. I also recently got my braces off!
And I'm just going to post a few pictures here.
So here's a few photos of me on the last day of school, with my new teeth, hair and makeup done for the formal!


    

The make up was done by the girls at Sharkra, and the hair by Angela at Genre Hair

Does anyone have any interesting formal stories from their formal? Leave a comment below!

Ciao x



No comments:

Post a Comment